Your appointments are very important to Evolve Beauty Salon & Spa, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply. We will be asking for a credit card to have on file.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- We have a 5 to10 minute grace period for late clients before you are charged as "No Show"
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Multiple services not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. 50% of your multiple services may be charged to your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our schedule filled, thus better serving everyone. Evolve Beauty Salon & Spa policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. We do understand that emergencies can arise and are willing to discuss a fee waiver on a case by case basis.
Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
As a courtesy, we will email and/or text you to confirm your service appointments prior to your appointment date. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.